Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

There's a first time for everything- Fender Bender

Well it was bound to happen here since there are no traffic rules and everyone just drives as they please, yesterday I had my first fender bender in a taxi!!! We weren't going very fast and no one was hurt, I was texting and felt a hard bump on the back of the car with a crunch sound. The taxi drivers got out and yelled at each other for a few seconds and then drove on to a pullout area so they could yell some more without blocking the traffic that had already started laying on their horns in the 10 seconds after the accident!
Apparently they worked it out because they both jumped back in their cars and off we went. Less than 5 minutes. Thankfully Reese wasn't in the car with me at the time or I might not have been as calm about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment