Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 4- Spa and hang out at the resort day, then Lanna dinner in evening

On day 4 we hung out at the resort and Reese and Richard went to the pool and I went to the spa. AHHHHHH :)
It was heavenly and I highly recommend it if you're ever staying at Khum Phaya. The prices were ridiculously cheap so I went for the works!!!

In the evening we went for a traditional lanna dinner next door to the resort. We were a bit disappointed with the food but the show was interesting to watch.

SPLASH...gotta love the underwater camera!

Pretty Hanging Lanterns

Vintage Tuk-Tuk? 
Beautiful lotus flowers floating

Ganesh

The seating arrangements for dinner :) Lanna style

Fried Bananas!!! YUMMMMMMM

Seriously LOOK at her fingers!!! Creepy!!!!

So Beautiful

Thai Peacock

Umbrella Dance

Fish Dance

Tribal Dancing/Outfits

Ornate costumes 
I feel like that hat would make my neck hurt!

Sword Dancing- very cool

No comments:

Post a Comment