Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another fail- glitter blowing picture in 60% humidity

Yes that's right you read the title correctly. I had this idea in my mind of taking a picture of Reese blowing silver glitter at the camera, fine spray of glitter with her smiling little face behind it so outside we went to give it a try.

What I failed to take into account was the 60% humidity and the sweat that instantly occurs the moment you step outside right now so there's Reese with the glitter in the palm of her hand and when the big capture moment came.................the glitter stuck to the sweat!!!! Charming.

She DID eventually lean down and blow so hard that some of it went flying but it definitely did NOT have the effect  I was thinking of. Guess we'll try again in the winter months because I don't want this shot enough to try it inside in the AC, there would be glitter in ever nook and cranny for years to come!!

Here are some pictures of it :)
So you can see the progression here...... Top Left: you want me to do WHAT!? ok let me think about this. Top Right: GO.....and it doesn't move!!! Bottom Left: ok if I lean down and blow RIGHT at it then maybe it will work and there goes some glitter movement!!! Bottom right: BIGGER BREATH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment