Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Where in the world is.......Abu Dhabi!?!

So I've been getting asked a lot lately where Abu Dhabi is. Here is my little tutorial about where in the world the United Arab Emirates exist. I'll show you with pictures!!!!

This first one is a zoomed out picture to show you where the UAE is in relation to Europe(top left section) and in relation to Africa(right next door to Saudi Arabia there) The UAE is right across from Iran on the Arabian Gulf.



 This second one is to show you where Abu Dhabi is in the United Arab Emirates. You can see Dubai to the north of Abu Dhabi which is only about 90 minutes of driving apparently. Bahrain, Qatar and Oman are near and I hear they are wonderful to visit. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is directly to the west of it which I might get a chance to visit since my sister Jenna is currently working as a nurse in Riyadh!!!!

1 comment: