Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's been a while.....

Yeah...I went away for most of August to escape the pure insanity of the heat!!!

Then we got back to Abu Dhabi and Reese started school and my grandmother in Wales passed away quite suddenly and so I was back to Wales for a few days to grieve with the family :(
Then Reese turned FOUR!!!! I KNOW!!! She's FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!
Then I was in Barcelona for a weekend(I'll post some pictures I promise) and we also had bad news from England as Richard's brother was in an accident and is quite ill. So all in all I haven't had time to blog since getting home until right now.

I'm also taking a masters course this semester called the philosophical foundations of nursing, which as you can imagine is thrilling(heavy sarcasm). It started off quite interesting but now I'm just wishing that the people who wrote the articles that I'm reading would just write in proper English rather than using fancy, massive words for everything. It makes my head hurt to read the articles!!

So here I go, attempting to catch up on the blog......again.
I've currently come to the realization that I would really like to return to nursing while here so today was also spent trying to figure out if that is going to be possible! I've been offered THREE jobs here so far without ever asking for one so hopefully finding work will be easy as long as CARNA back home says I can renew my license.(its all based on practice hours and I haven't practiced in two years!!!)

FINGERS CROSSED!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all the nursing stuff! I know what a pain CARNA can be to work with sometimes, but it would be great if you could work there (put some of those riveting articles to use!). Love this pic of Reese :)

    ReplyDelete